Starting tomorrow, I will begin a new tradition of sorts. Because I use my camera so little I want to challenge myself to take a photo a day for a whole year: the 9/4/2016 to the 9/4/2017. I will upload the photo in a blog post under the title “Photo a Day Challenge: #xxx” and write a small paragraph about how I took it and any filters I have applied to it.
Here are the rules:
- The picture must be taken by me, using my DSLR camera (no phone images!).
- The challenge is void if an image is uploaded after 11:59:59, meaning a day has been missed. The challenge is void if I fail to take an image on a day or fail to meet one of the requirements of rules 6 and 7. The challenge is void if an image from before the 9th of April 2016 is used as part of the challenge.
- The subsequent blog post must include a small piece about the image.
- The image can be of anything and any filter can be applied to it in any way. As long as the image belongs to me it is ok.
- As long as there are 365 posts featuring 365 images between tomorrow and the 9th of April next year, the challenge is completed. But the rules must be adhered to.
- At least one picture a week must be taken at night otherwise the challenge is void.
- At least one picture a month must be taken from somewhere outside of my town otherwise the challenge is void.
Life is beautiful, why shouldn’t I be challenging myself to capture it!