Christmas was good. Now that thats out of the way, I finally finished up with my final DVD project. Having had a few minor problems with the printers I finally managed to obtain some real life examples of my work. Hopefully I will be able to take some pictures after my work is graded and display them here for all to see. Overall I was very happy with how my project turned out. The hardest part was trying to pick typefaces that suited Anna’s genre. Eventually I settled for a brush style title font, san-serif heading font and serif tertiary font. Below I have included the finished digital pieces for your viewing pleasure. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank Lauren Pepper for her time and patience in the multiple shoots we had. The only thing missing is the Tee logo which I will need to take a picture of. Otherwise, enjoy!

AnnaBooklet.png

CD Cover and start of booklet

AnnaBooklet2.pngAnnaBooklet3.pngAnnaBooklet4.pngAnnaBooklet5.pngAnnaBooklet6.png

AnnaBooklet7.png

Back of Booklet

flier.png

Gig Flier

PosterLBW.png

Gig Poster

CDinlay.png

Back of the CD case

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s